Wednesday, April 12, 2006

19 days in Groningen

@~~Tuesday April 11th, 2006~~@

today we went to the Market with Mom , Dad and Bram
but... my guy took me to walk other street.. mmmm.. this street look interesting
not busy , charming and... fantastic

after that.. we walked a lot.. and we went to shopping at Super de Boer , i buy a lot of chocolate for my friends in Thailand.. ohh before we go to shopping , he went to drink at the Pub.. met many people and they know me already

and.. back home, today we cooking Pat Krapraw (again) , Khai Jeaw (fried Eggs) and Pork with Garlic and Pepper ..

today Marko came to visit us... with very beautiful flower.. thanks a lot ka
Marko help my guy for this house .. thanks for yr kindness again
and thanks for other also

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home