Wednesday, April 05, 2006

13 days in Groningen

@~~Wednesday April 5th, 2006~~@
today we plan to go to mom painting course and musuem
but..I feel sick.. and he need to go to see doctor
then.. i cancle my plan.. sorry ka Mom
in the morning , he went to see the doctor
when he back, i make coffee and toasting for his breakfast
for me... dont want to eat.. still upset
after that... i'm quiet long time.. no talk.. just lay down on sofa
dont want to do anything...
finally.. can't patient.. go to crying in the toilet.. nobody know...
after that..i decided to go out..dont know where i want to go...just..want to go outside..
thinking Mom said... not easy to go back home if i've problem overhere
then..I decide to go outside
get my bag, wear shoes, wear jacket.. told him .. i will go out
then....walk outside
hoooooo...too cold.. and asked myself.. where u want to go
the answer is.. DONT KNOW
then.. just walked.. i walk pass the stadium... see some football player
and some look at me.. maybe they think.. why this stupid lady walk like this
like... she lost the way... ya.. i lost the way.... but the way of love
then..i walk till i saw the church... and across the road
pass candy and C1000 store.. then turn left ... walk along the park
see somepeople take dog to go walking ... see some ducks
and..i sit on the chair to watching people and read my book
ummm... too cold then i decided to back home
when i back home... he said.. he worry about me so much
and... we talked everything
i know.. my feeling now... like the mark on glass
it's depend on.. we will throw this glass and looking for the new
or... we will make the new glass by the same maker

we will go to have dinner with Mom and Dad today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home